The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Basketball

Basketball is one of my favorite winter sports.  Although I don't play that much in my games.  I still like to play basketball,  I love shooting and swishing it perfectly so you can even hear a needle hit the ground.  I still like to play basketball in my driveway in summer, although baseball and soccer are my favorite sports I find myself playing my winter sport.  I don't usually make all of my shots but when I do they are the coolest shoots ever.  In my driveway I always put the rim down and do 360 dunks and half court shots.  I also do these on my mini basketball hoop in my living room.  Basketball is awesome it is one of my favorite sports,  even though I am not the best at it I still love to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment