The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Trench Ball

The big trench ball tournament is coming up, I'm super excited for it.  I'm on a team with Robert, Nick, Gabe, Katie, Ashley, and me.  I believe this year, with this team we could do really well and maybe make it to the finals.  The rules of trench ball are very similar to dodgeball.  If you catch the ball the person who threw it is out.  If you throw the ball and it hits someone, the person you hit is out, and there is one more rule that makes this game more unique and different than dodgeball.  If you get out you go your enemies side of the gym on the wall.  The only way you can get back in is if someone on your team throws you the ball and you catch it.  This year is my first year in the trench ball tournament.  I hope our team does really well and possibly win it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment