The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The suspicious man

It was a windy day when the man crossed the road and went into the bus station. It was scary and odd because the bus station was not open today. So like any twelve year old boy I followed him. I was following him then he went through the back exit and walked into the woods. I followed closely behind watching his every move. He just kept walking in the woods for about a mile or so then he meet an old lumber mill. It was the old Pewaukee lumber mill it was abandoned years ago. I thought why and what is he here for, he walked right into it and disappeared. I didn’t want to follow him but somehow I had the guts to walk in after him.

As soon as I walked in the lumber mill bats flew right by me and scared half the life out of me. The man looked back at me he almost saw me but I ducked behind some old wood. When he started walking there were cracks and creeks everywhere so I couldn’t follow him as well because he would hear me. I could just watch. He walked down stairs I followed then I saw something I will never forget.

It was a huge teddy bear making facility there were machines everywhere there was a horde of works and it was insane. There were colors of type on the bears. There were fat and skinny bears, and tall and short bears. I was scared out of my mind I thought why was this here why does this have to be in an abandoned lumber mill this is pointless. Then everyone saw me they were stunned the suspicious man turned around and said ‘’what are you doing here!’’ I was scared now. I didn’t know what they were going to do with me. Instead he said, ‘’this is a secret teddy bear making hideout what are you doing here!’’ I said, ‘’I don’t know I was just following you.’’ Then the man said, ‘’if you leave right now and don’t tell anybody about this’’ I agreed, but I lied I am telling you guys right now. That was my most exciting and scary day of my life I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment