The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Creative Writing

Summer-

I love summer. I like this time of the year because there is no school. It is baseball season and you can sleep in! I like summer the best because you get to spend more time with your family and go on vacations. This year my family and I went to Cooperstown, New York. I went their with my baseball team to play baseball it was so fun! After that little part of the vacation we went to The Big Apple, New York city we did everything we went riding bikes in Central Park, Seeing the Statue of Liberty, and going to Time Square it was my favorite vacation and my families too. I will never forget that vacation it was super fun and exciting. I LOVE SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment