The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Creative Writing

Half Days-

I hate half days, but I also love them. I always don't like them because they are almost always test days. It stinks because all you do is sit around in one desk the whole day and looking at a piece of paper that has dots that you have to fill in, and you still have to wake up early! They may seem bad, but there are a couple of good things about it. The only reason I would go to school would be to hang out with all my friends and invite them over to my house after a long week, and another good thing is that we get out at 10:45! That's crazy that's the time I would be wakening up on Saturdays so it's pretty much like an early weekend for us. So I guess I could live with half days. There aren't to bad in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment