The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Favorite Childhood Memory

My favorite childhood memory took me back about a couple years ago when I was 10. It was summer and our family decided to go on a vacation to Pennsylvania. We didn't know if it would be fun, but it ended up being the best week of my life ever.

We started off driving, we drove and we drove. I was just playing pokemon the whole time so I was entertained. Soon enough we hit Pennsylvania. Our first destination was Gettysberg. It was fun to see where the biggest battle of American history took place. Next, we went to Philly. We checked into our hotel and went swimming that night. The next day we went to the city. There was so many things to see, but first we all needed a taste of Philly so we got a famous Philly-cheese stake. It was wonderful. It's the perfect combo of meat and cheese on a wonderful warm roll of bread.

Our next adventure took us to the a Philly's game. Although they lost we still had fun that day. After that we went on a gohst tour we didn't see any ghosts but it was still fun to walk through one of the most haunted cities in the world. Although it seemed like the week went really quick with a bunch of activities. I still got to hang out with my brothers and my parents. That's what my favorite part of any of my vacations are.

No comments:

Post a Comment