The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Beatles

This day and age there are very strange songs.  I always turn on the radio and there's always heavy metal or loud obnoxious rap.  Those two are my least favorite types of music I think they are a waste of money and time to make and listen to them.   The music I love to listen to is classical rock and oldies songs, my favorite band is the Beatles.  I like their songs because they have a good beat and a catchy rhythm.  I have every single one of their songs, but my favorite one of all of them is Come Together.  I think it has a catchy tune and its fun to listen too.  My least favorite is the Yellow Submarine.  It is very annoying and it's kind of a weird song.  All I wish is that the music companies could come to their senses and make more classical rock music.

No comments:

Post a Comment