The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Monday, May 16, 2011

The End of the School Year

School is finally coming to an end.  I can't wait for summer vaccation, when we get to sleep in and eat as much as we want.  The best of all though, no homework, no school, and no learning!  I can't wait to call my friends up and have sleepovers on weekdays! Yes you heard me weekdays!  We can also go outside ding-dong-ditch and basically do anything we want.  I hope this year my family can go on a super fun vacation.  It would be awesome if we could go to Cedar Point (an awesome amusement park in Ohio) or go to Disney World and visit every park.  This summer is going to be my favorite ever.  I can relaxe, stay home, and play video games all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment