The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Strange Encounter

As I was walking on the trail through the forest on a very particular day I heard a screech.  So knowing me I obviously wanted to see what made the noise, but it was the biggest mistake of my life.  I wondered off the tail and I walked and I walked toward it until I heard another one to the left of me.  5 seconds later to behind me, then in front of me.  I started to panic.  I started a little jog back unto the trail so I could find me way back.  I thought it was right behind me, but it wasn't there.  Then I heard another one this one I could hear what ever made it bristling in the leaves.  Then another one, this time I freaked out.  I started running in a full sprint and then I felt something, I was astounded of the force of the object.  It tackled me without even trying.  I tried scrambling to my feet, but it was too late the thing grabbed my and threw me on the ground.  I was stone cold.

I woke up finding myself in a hospital bed.  I asked "Whe-rrr-e amm I?" While I was shivering.  I looked around no one was in the room then the door opened and a doctor with a scrub on walked in.  He said.  "Wow you’re lucky your alive, you took quite the head injury.  “You’re lucky somebody found you." Stated the doctor.  I yelled. "That still doesn't answer my question.  Where am I?"  With a stern voice the doctor said.  "Hills County public hospital"  "I've got to get out of here!  I need to tell something to you guys!" Then I blacked out again

Two week later I woke up.  This time they let me go. They said my head was back in shape.  I went straight to the police station and told them everything of my strange encounter and they told me that they have never heard of such a strange story.  They threatened if I wouldn't stop they would tell the hospital to take me again.  I told them I wouldn't settle for this and every single day of the rest of my life.  I dedicated my days to try to find this creature I have encountered.  If you have heard of a similar encounter call 691-111-111. Thank you for your time.  Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Great story! I like the suspense of not knowing what is really happening at first. YOIu might want to revisit the post to do more self-editing and clean up the spelling and word choice errors.

    ReplyDelete