The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Favorite Movies

My favorite movies are always found in a trilogies or sequels.  My favorite movie trilogies are Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones.  My favorite out of those three is Indiana Jones.  I like the crazy-action packed adventures he goes on.  He finds his way to India, Germany, and Israel.  I like these movies the best because they have fist fighting instead of gun battles.  So you can actually see whose winning better.  My other favorite two are the Lord of the Rings and Star wars.  Unlike these 2 sagas, most sequels this day aren't as good as the original ones.  This is wrong for these two because the technology and acting got better making the movies have better graphics and sound.   I hope in the future there are movies that are just as good as these 3.  I am looking forward to seeing good movies this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment