The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pets

I have 2 pets.  An over sized guinea pig, and a lazy dog.  Pets are awesome to have and to play with.  My guinea pig you can't really play with because if you poke her while she's eating (50% of the time) she bites you because she doesn't like to be touched when eating, but when she's not she is really fun to pet.  My dog, a miniature schnauzer, on the other hand lives for attention.  She always wants to be pet by someone, and always gets her nose into every situation.  She gets really hyper sometimes and likes protecting her toys, barks, and head butts you if you come close to her.  Pets are a great friend and always keep you company. That's why I love both of my oversized pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment