The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Creative Story

Authors note:  This story did not harm any turtles and the guinea pigs did not take over New York.

A crash, like that of a window breaking, woke me with a start.  I went down stairs to check it out and then a saw something that I really don't like to describe but hear goes nothing.  It was …………… Ted the turtle eating a carrot.  I tried to pick it up but, it tried to bite me.  Then I kicked it over ,meanwhile, my roommate zombie was upstairs watching TV.  I took my shotgun and loaded three shells (just in-case he wanted to eat me.) and began walking upstairs.   He was watching the soap opera Guinea Pigs take New York.  He mumbled or tried to say that it such a good TV show and you should follow it with him.  I agreed and we sat down and started watching.  After 30 or so minutes the turtle finally made his way up the stairs he started trying to break down the door.  I went and opened the door picked him up and tossed him out the window.

Later that night me and my zombie went to the computer room and started gaming on World of Warcraft II.  We meet up with Leroy Jenkins and defeated the zerg of sector 5.7 in the region llama.  After the epic duel Leroy and me went and did battle with lord Voldemort he used his ultra spell expelliounos, but me and Leroy cancelled it with mystic melody, then I destroyed him with swagger and he vanished in thin air.

To be continued ...

2 comments:

  1. Teddie you are funny. I liked the ideas and the end. The best part was when you threw the turtle out of the window and ended the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No author's note ted, but funny ideas. Quality piece Teddie.

    ReplyDelete