The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Friday, December 9, 2011

Creative story

He missed the bus.  It was midnight, he was only 5.  Jimmy was a chubby fella with straight A's.  He always wanted to be an astronaut, but he was only a kid, but for now he must survive.  He went and hid in a garbage can, because he was scared of the dark.  He went and jumped in.

Later in the morning a Racquet woke him up.  He lifted up the top and looked out and he noticed a green ball attempting to eat a banana peal.  Jimmy went over and asked where he was, then the realized something seemed vaguely familiar, but he couldn't remember for some reason.  the green ball turned around and yelled at him "Hey! What were you doing in my garbage can last night?" he said sternly.  Jimmy replied with an annoying squeaky voice "I don't know I'm scared of the dark and I was lost. Why do you live in a garbage can in the first place?"  "Well I'm Oscar the grouch what do you expect! I'm the homeless residence of Sesame Street!"  He said in somewhat weird voice.

Later, after I meet all the characters, Elmo, and them all.  Jimmy finally found his way home.  When he walked into his house he noticed a dark shadow and then nothing.

To be continued....

1 comment: