The Packers are da Bomb!

The Packers are da Bomb!
Will they repeat?

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Favorite Part of my Lazy Christmas Break

Authors Note: Please comment on your sleep habits during break.

My favorite part of all of Christmas and New Years is sleeping in.  Unlike school and work you can just relax and stay in your bed all day.  Also, I like to take naps on the couch and watch T.V.  Being lazy all day is totally worth spending your valuable days off, although it has a downside.  Last night I went to bed around 12 or so pm and I just couldn't get up.  This happens to me pretty much every morning, because my sleep patterns keep changing.  The good way if this happens is to go to bed really early or take an hour nap to regain your energy, but ultimately in the end Christmas break is a basically a good time to take off and sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it wouldn't have been so lazy if you came over like I asked

    ReplyDelete